Sunday 16 November 2014

mom , i love you more!!!

holla peeps! today i wanna share with you guys about my love, my crush, my queen. she is completely perfects and she is my mom. mom, i love you more than you thought. i know that i always made you angry and sad of me but i promise that one day, ill make you proud of me. im sorry mom. its hard for you to take care of my siblings include me. but ill try my hard and best for you and only for you.

one day, you cried a lot because of my bad results and after that i had a strength that i must study hard on my upcoming exams and ill do it for you. when the mid year examination just around the corner , i never watched television and my gadgets. because of you mom, i want make you proud of me. ya i know that you expects more from me cause im the second eldest. when the results came up. ALHAMDULILLLAH. ive got more than i expect actually. mom, you know what i still remembered what you said when i was in 6 years old. you said that you want me to be an ambitious and rich people. and now here the times ill prove it to you.

i never think and thoughts what gonna happen to me if you're gone. i love you mom, guys apreciatte your mom when they still with you. don't burden them. it worthless than your tears so please don't cry. i promised that i won't make you cried more. no more tears mom!  don't leave me alone. mom i want you always have beside me and keep supporting me. your one in million. all the mothers in this world always want the best for their children. i love you mom!!! i always prayed to ALLAH that we're gonna be a happy family ever after until JANNAH. Amin ya rabbal al' lammin.
notes: for all mother in this world, your the best mom ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment